In post-production, it's not uncommon to see a file named final_final_237.mp4
But we have a feature that's going to change that. Instead of rendering version after version and making changes after changes, you can now invite your teammate/supervisor/client to a Live Collaboration session to make any changes you want before rendering.
Here's how you can invite a collaborator to your timeline and edit together in real-time, no matter where you are:
- Launch your cloud system
- Go back to the Postudio web app
- On the top right, you'll see a Live Collaboration button. Click on it.
- Invite whoever you want, to your edit session. Add their username/email
- Click on Invite
- Your invitee will then get a notification and can join your session
- Make sure to enable your microphone in your browser to access the audio call feature
- That's it! You two can now edit and create together on the same timeline, in the same system.