Last Update 7 bulan yang lalu
Two-factor authentication provides enhanced security to your Postudio account, with an OTP verification as an additional security check.
Here's how you can enable it:
- Sign In to Postudio using your Email and Password
- Go to My Profile > Account Settings at the top right corner
- Check the Enable two-factor authentication option
- You will receive a verification code in your email
- Come back to Postudio, and type the code you received in your email into the verification popup window, and the two-factor authentication will be enabled.
- Once enabled, you will receive an OTP on your email each time you log in to your account.
- This process reduces unauthorized account access and provides more robust protection for your account.
FAQs:How to disable the two-factor authentication?
- Disabling two-factor authentication is similar to enabling it.
- Except here, you'll see the two-factor authentication box enabled. Just uncheck it.
- Then type in the verification code into the popup window sent to your email for disabling it.
When can I resend the 2FA code?
- If you have not received the 2FA code(OTP), you can request another using Resend 2FA Code link after 2 minutes of the first request.
Do both enabling and disabling 2FA require OTP?
- Yes, both enabling and disabling 2FA requires OTP verification.